Home Spotlight on the Staff at One of the Best PT Centers in Washington
Spotlight on the Staff at One of the Best PT Centers in Washington
When it comes to choosing one of the many PT centers in Washington for your health treatment or treatment for a loved one, you should keep your standards high. One physical therapy center in Washington which succeeds at meeting these high standards is Performance Physical Therapy.
The reason why Performance Physical Therapy stands out amongst other PT centers in Washington is because of the outstanding Performance PT staff. The Performance PT doctors and center assistants dedicate themselves to furthering their own careers and education in order to provide you with the best services possible. It is this combination of dedication, with clinical experience, genuine care for their patients, and strong community reputation which sets Performance PT apart from other PT centers in Washington.
Knowledge is Power for Outstanding PT Centers in Washington
One reason why over 350 doctors trust Performance PT over other Washington PT centers is because Performance PT doctors undergo extra rigorous training to receive some of the following certifications and specialized physical therapy training:
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist, granted to to clinicians who have demonstrated extensive knowledge and treatment of orthopedic conditions and have passed a stringent examination
- McKenzie Certification, granted to therapists who passed an extensive four part series of classes and exams to practice the mechanical diagnosis and treatment of the spine and extremities
- Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization, a therapy approach that addresses problems such as scarring, fibrosis and degeneration that can occur in soft tissue
- North America Institute of Manual Therapy, which provides a progressive series of courses and instruction with a strong emphasis on biomechanics, mobilization/manipulation and the interaction of the extremity with the spine
- Vestibular Rehabilitation, a way for therapists to help patients dealing with dizziness (vertigo), and other various balance dysfunctions
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Therapist, granted to professionals who apply scientific knowledge to train athletes for the primary goal of improving athletic performance
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment with this all-star physical therapy team, you can simply fill out the necessary online forms, or make an appointment to visit them soon.
PT Centers In Washington | Washington PT Centers
Interested in scheduling an appointment?
We would love to talk to you!