We are proud to say we have worked long and hard this year on implementing and maintaining the most effective COVID protocols.
With a recent surge in cases and new shutdowns in Washington, we are doubling down on these protocols and figuring out ways to make them even more effective:
- Our facility is almost 18,000 square feet, providing one of the biggest spaces in Whatcom county for PT treatment. We are currently able to give each client ample space for treatment and exercises.
- We have recently added 8 more HEPA air filters to our clinic space, over double what we previously had. These HEPA filters are one of the best ways to filter the COVID-19 virus out of the air.
- Our sanitization policy has been very strict and will remain one of our most important ways to fight the transfer of the virus. We clean EVERY surface a patient comes in contact with.
- We have recently installed 8 separate UV light filters that kill viruses and bacteria on contact.
- Weekly Ozone 3 Generator treatments kills any living virus on any surface exposed to the air (to effectively sanitize our entire facility).
- We will continue to thermal screen each patient and staff and require masks be worn at all times.
- Patient treatment rooms have been re-arranged to provide plenty of space for each client, so that they don’t have to come in close contact with anyone except their therapist.
- Telehealth remains a viable option and has been very helpful so far for patients who are high risk or do not wish to come in for in person visits.
- Our patient’s openness and honesty about travel, symptoms, and interactions also greatly helps reduce the risk of potential spreading. We rely heavily on our patients to make the right decision when coming in for treatment, and helping us curve the spread of this virus.
To this day, we have had ZERO cases or interaction with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19. We believe these protocols have greatly reduced the risk for our patients and staff, and will continue to do so. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
For local COVID updates: