For details of our clinic’s policies and procedures regarding COVID-19 read the full document here.
- Performance Physical Therapy continues to review CDC, OSHA, and WA State Department of Health guidelines to keep our clients, employees, and our community safe.
- Performance Physical Therapy has already increased its stringent disinfection program as patient health and safety remains our top priority.
- Our entire staff is up to date on our infection control policies and procedures and shall continue to update them when new information is provided by the Health Authorities.
- Our staff disinfects all surfaces in the waiting areas regularly and treatment rooms and equipment are disinfected before and after each client.
- We support our staff and clients staying home when they are sick.
- If you are concerned about symptoms or possible exposure, please stay home and contact your health care provider. During this time if you or a family member is sick and needs to cancel an appointment, our company will be waiving any last-minute cancellation fees.
- We have adopted Telehealth as part of the practice to continue serving PTs at a distance as needed and/or preferred.
- Client and staff scheduling, client check in procedures, waiting room procedures and treatment rooms are being organized to minimize the number of people in the clinic and maintain social distancing.
- PPE will be utilized and recommended to patients per CDC, OSHA and WA State DOH guidelines.